Winter can be so tough. The cold days, the dark mornings, the lack of sunshine. For many of our ladies, staying on track over winter can feel so much harder when the sun is tucked away.
Over the cooler months we have seen so many of our ladies chipping away, doing some great stuff in their health and fitness goals!
Let’s take 5 minutes to stop and recognise the great stuff we have done over winter (if we stop and look we will find!).
– consistently training despite wanting to go home after work
– maintaining their current strength despite being slammed coming into the new financial year
– staying on top of their hydration
– breaking through stubborn PB’s
– not completely dropping the ball with nutrition over winter
Set aside 5-10 minutes, grab your journal or print off this little prompt and let’s see the cool stuff achieved over winter!