Listening to what our bodies need
Bringing awareness to how our bodies have been feeling and making adjustments has been the real MVP over the last 5 months.
It has been a big eye opener for many of us during this time. We have all felt the fatigue. The compromised recovery, the mental cloudiness, the tired body to match. Confused at first why things feel so hard and heavy when we have lifted double that weight previously with ease.
We have seen our ladies moving into these questions. Talking with their coaches and opening up conversations in order help their situations.
We have been learning to move with the changes in our energy instead of against.
Listening to your body looks like…
1. Adjusting the training volume in sessions
2. Reducing frequency throughout each week
3. Moving at your own pace during sessions
4. Moving for the 💖 of moving
5. Going to bed earlier and embracing weekend couch days
6. Hooking up with the gals to train together instead of solo
7. Adjusting exercise selection to make it more enjoyable
8. Skipping a session for a sleep in
9. Dropping any expectations on what you “should” be able to do right now
10. Including more walking because it feels good to breathe and zone out
There’s a time to push and a time to pull back, both are equally as important x
Wanting to train to feel good 👩💪 and to take care of your body & mind?
Two ways we can help you:
Want to join us online?
We have an epic iso program “Rona Rooms” running right now.