Tomorrow at midnight the clock will tick over and with that comes a feeling of renewed energy and a fresh page to write on.
2019 has been a great year for the community.
We have taken this time to reflect.
Our greatest moments this year:
1. Increasing the straight up good vibes in our community. This year we have seen the vibe in our community grow with love exponentially. We have seen so many faces (new and existing) helping each other out, respecting where each other may be at and just being so genuine and warm. Every single gal at BBB is an important individual in our team and we wouldn’t be the community we are without the diversity and energy from each of you!
2. Lifting Parties were insane this year!
Our lifting parties this year were actually unreal. We had many hands from girls not lifting and we ran like a well oiled mothership. Technically, everyone moved so well and the efforts in training were very much seen. This translated incredibly well into PB’s for all. We have now somehow adopted a weird dance song at each lifting party…what will March 7th bring?
3. We introduced many new comers onto the platform and saw our OG competitors break through big mental blocks on their numbers:
Ro and Tori had their work cut out for them this year as we had 20 gals
hit the platform (14 of which were first timers). We saw white lights
everywhere. We saw a bronze at Nationals for Bro, a Master’s Bench
record for Aunty and smiles and personal pride beaming everywhere.
4. Donation drive:
We saw our community band together in full force and use our collective power to donate so much goods for women who are less fortunate than us to the Sacred Heart Mission.
5. We got back up!
saw lots of life challenges for many of our girls this year. Breakups,
redundancies, death and life! It was a tough year for many and we needed
to lean on each other a lot this year. Some had to take weeks off
training and many were juggling multiple balls but we always got back up
and pushed on. The strength created in the gym very much gave so many
of us the grit to get back up.
6. Our Team expanded:
Coach Tori had a stellar year, seeing multiple promotions and will be gunning for Senior Coach next year. We said goodbye to Coach Marika and Hello to Coach Evana who moved from Bendigo to join us! After two years of part time work we also saw Sly our administration guru step into a full-time role with us. We will see our first ever Gym Manager come and join us full time next year. What this all means is that we are able to work together as a team to keep offering the highest level of coaching for our incredible ladies. We are always upskilling as a Team and look forward to more opportunities to grow and benefit y’all.
It’s a natural time (and a great opportunity) for us to take some time to check in and reflect on not only your goals, but your year as a whole.
Reflect and Reset for 2020
I have some reflection questions for you!
Grab your journal, put pen to paper.
1. What one word best describes your 2019?
2. What challenges did you face this year?
3. What did you learn from them?
4. What wins did you have this year?
5. What did you learn from them?
6. What didn’t work well this year?
7. What did work well this year?
8. How have you grown this year?
9. If you could achieve absolutely anything in 2020, what would it be?
10. Who do you want to be in 2020?
We would love to hear your thoughts!
Drop us a reply and let’s share the inspiration around!
Coach Ro x
Stay tuned for next week’s newsletter!
Want to experience how we set your training up for success? Book in a free movement analysis with one of our coaches (limited spots available).