Coach Ro here
Every day I speak with women struggling to reach their fitness goals who continually beat themselves up and wonder why they aren’t progressing with their fitness goals.
As a Female ONLY body and strength coach, it breaks my heart to see all of the hard work and effort most ladies put into their training, while either making minimal progress, or worse, ending up going backwards or injured because they’ve never been shown the right way forward FOR THEM.
It’s time for that to change.
Since 2013, I’ve been on a crusade…
After going through my own intense battle with slow/no results from my hard work in the gym, anxiety, and some pretty big body image ‘issues’ (let’s be honest, I was messed up), I eventually hit rock bottom.
It took my body completely breaking down for me to realise that what I was doing was not healthy!
Looking back now, it pains me to see, but somehow I thought what I was doing was ‘normal’…
– Progressively setting myself harder and harder ‘mini challenges’ for time spent on the treadmill (how many more km’s can I run today?!?! and at what incline?!)
– Or the game I’d play to see just how low I could keep my calories for the day (and try to hold off on meals as long as I could to ‘save’ them for secret nighttime binges)
Worst of all, no-one even knew I was struggling 🙁 …not even my husband! (love you Ant, thanks for sticking by me!!).
Even though deep down inside, I was scared and really insecure about myself…I’d walk through the gym, and post images online pretending to be confident…
I was FAR from it.
Which is when I knew something had to drastically change…
That ‘something’ was an experience which made me realise what I was doing to my body was completely insane.
Here’s what happened…
In 2013, I was competing for Australia overseas in a powerlifting competition. 24 hours out from weigh in, I was still almost 1kg over. I had travelled all the way to Canada and knew that I had no choice but to drop this weight to compete. This quickly turned into a horrible 3 hour sauna expedition at 3am, where my body and mind began to break.
I couldn’t even pee.
I had literally had nothing left to give.
Here’s the messed up thing, this was quite common practice. I had seen and heard about others doing it and promoting it. It was the norm.
Even though I thought I was eating the right foods…I wasn’t.
Even though I thought I was performing the right exercises…I wasn’t.
And even though I thought by doing cardio like a good little girl, I’d get my dream body…it wasn’t happening.
At the time, I didn’t really recognise anything was wrong with that picture, but it wasn’t long after ’the sauna incident’ that I realised no matter how much exercise or punishment I put myself through, I remained unhappy and deeply unfulfilled with my life.
Training wasn’t fun (at all)…it was a CHORE. Something I did to punish myself.
Turns out however, that sometimes our greatest challenges can lead to our biggest breakthroughs…
I didn’t know it at the time, but that trip to Canada would eventually turn into my biggest triumph.
Since that day, I’ve spent (nearly) every waking moment learning, training, lifting, and working with ladies just like you, to do things the RIGHT way.
I’ve made it my mission to help women of all shapes, sizes, ages and backgrounds to make significant and life changing progress in their training.
And now I want to introduce our way of doing things.
Introducing, The Barbell Babes Brigade: ‘Strength Starter Program’.
Starting this month, join 8 other ladies who are each on their journey of strength, empowerment and true happiness.
Here’s what I want to specifically help you with:
- A full 1-1 health evaluation to make sure your current goals, training program and lifestyle, match where it is you want to go over the long term.
- A 2 day ‘full immersion’ training experience where you will join us here at our HQ in Heidelberg to learn the inner workings of how we’ve trained both champions in the sport of powerlifting, but more importantly, every day women who love to lift because of how it makes them feel
- A 4-week ‘Full Access Pass’ to our broad selection of female only semi-private and group based strength classes to ensure you progress your lifting, in a safe and supportive environment under our professional guidance.
- A fully customised specific to you & your body training program that will help you when you’re training on your own in-between our strength sessions and keep you on track.
- A private support crew of dedicated, beautiful women, just like you, to maintain your motivation, passion and support when/if you ever feel stuck…(no more going at it alone!).
This, like all of our offers, comes with our 100% money back guarantee.
If you don’t achieve the results you’re after, we will happily refund
any money paid to date and even let you keep your personalised program…!
If you’re ready to change your life (for good) apply for our next program here >>> http://applynow.com.
Join hundreds of other ladies who’s success stories grace the walls of our female only performance facility in Melbourne with real life examples of empowerment, strength, growth & ultimate happiness.
We would love to add you to that wall, and help you find your inner strength today.
Together, let’s help make women stronger.
Apply now: <<< http://applynow.com >>>